DSWD Job Hiring Region VII


Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Careers 2024





About

The PhilippinesDepartment of Social Welfare and Development (FilipinoKagawaran ng Kagalingan at Pagpapaunlad Panlipunan, abbreviated as DSWD) is the executive department of the Philippine Government responsible for the protection of the social welfare of rights of Filipinos and to promote the social development.


We wish to inform you that DSWD Field Office VII, Cebu City has the following vacant position

Deadline: (depends on the job item posted below)

Position:

  • Thirteen (13) Project Development Officer II (Special Referral)
  • Three (3) Administrative Assistant II
  • One (1) Administrative Aide VI (Driver)
  • One (1) Project Development Officer  II (Monitoring PDO)
  • One (1) Project Development Officer  II (Provincial Monitoring and Evaluation Officer)
  • One (1) Project Development Officer  III
  • One (1) Administrative Officer IV 
  • One (1) Administrative Officer V (Financial Analyst III) 
  • One (1) Administrative Officer V (Head, Administrative Support Section)
  • Sixteen (16) Project Development II (City / Municipal Link)
  • Three (3) Administrative Assistant III (Senior Bookkeeper and Municipal Roving Bookkeeper)
  • One (1) Administrative Assistant II
  • One (1) Community Development Assistant II
  • Two (2) Administrative Assistant II
  • Two (2) Administrative Assistant I
  • Seven (7) Administrative Aide IV
  • One (1) Administrative Officer V
  • Two (2) Social Welfare Assistant
  • One (1) Social Welfare Assistant
  • One (1) Administrative Aide Clerk IV (Clerk II)
  • One (1) Administrative Assistant II (Human Resource Management Assistant)
  • One (1) Administrative Assistant II
  • Three (3) Social Welfare Officer II
  • Two (2) Houseparent II
  • One (1) Project Development Officer II
  • One (1) Project Development Officer II
  • One (1) Project Development Officer II (PMEO)
  • One (1) Administrative Assistant III
  • One (1) Administrative Assistant III
  • One (1) Project Development Officer I
  • One (1) Project Development Officer I
  • Three (3) Social Welfare Officer I
  • One (1) Project Development Officer II
  • One (1) Nurse
  • One (1) Administrative Aide VI
  • One (1) Administrative Assistant III 


Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Hello everyone! My name Jean Villanueva, i live in Tacloban City i
    comment this anonymous section for the DSWD JOB HIRING in region Vll, I need this work for my family because I'm the only one daughter i graduated in my family but my siblings she/her school in Tacloban but if mabigyan nyo po ako ng change makapagtrabaho or opportunity dito i want do my job were ever in my position because I want this job for financial family at matulongan ko po ang aking mga magulang naman sa financial problems. Thank you for your support and consedaration in job opportunity DSWD. WE LOVE YOU ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 55 years old nag Sara na po ying company na pinapasukan ko last December 3022, I'm 4th year college( under grad) BSC , NAHIHIRAPAN na maka apply work due to my age delivery driver po ako sa dati ko na trucking company na pinapasukan sama.matulungan niyo po ako maka apply kahit saan biyidonna ako at may 3 anak ying bunso ko nag aaralapply

    ReplyDelete
  3. am Amerairah P. Dimaongun, 26 years of age currently residing at Malabang Lanao del Sur and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Major in English Language at St. Michael's College Iligan City.

    I have worked as a Community Empowerment Facilitator at DSWD Under Region IX for 2 years from July 1,2021 to June 30,2023.

    I believe that I have the ability to do the task that will be given to me. I am trustworthy, approachable and cooperatively work with different kinds of people and work under pressure. I am well organized, can multi-task and confident enough that all my qualifications as an applicant would meet your standards of hiring.
    I am willing to come for an interview at your convenience

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Day everyone ☺️ I am one of the MCCT Benifeciary po.I am willing to apply Social Welfare Officer po, sana po ma hire po ako upang maiahon ko sa kahirapan ang aking pamilya.
    Ang aking asawa po ay hindi na makapagtrabaho ng maayos dahil
    nagpapagaling pa po siya
    buhat noong na disgrasya po siya.
    Maraming salamat po at sana
    Ma grant po ang aking kahilingan.




    ReplyDelete
  5. Wla bang hiring sa Region IV-B? Applying for Social Welfare Officer po

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Kenneth Suarez from Bohol po. I'm a graduate with the Bachelor of secondary education major in English last June 2023 but up until now ,I'm still unemployed. I think this will be a huge opportunity for me to show what I can do despite of the fact that the course that I graduated with isn't related to this field of work. But I'm still hoping that I'll be given a chance to showcase my capabilities to contribute good impact and progress for this field.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to miss this opportunity that's why I'm really hoping that I'll be given a place no matter what the position is and assure that I'll be good employee or worker if ever given a chance.

      Fb: Suarez Kenny

      Delete